By Paul H. Lewis
Read Online or Download Authoritarian Regimes in Latin America: Dictators, Despots, and Tyrants (Jaguar Books on Latin America) PDF
Similar practical politics books
This enticing examine specializes in the position of assemblies in later Anglo-Saxon politics, demanding and nuancing present versions of the past due Anglo-Saxon kingdom. Its ten chapters examine either conventional constitutional facets of assemblies - who attended those occasions, the place and once they met, and what enterprise they carried out - and the symbolic and representational nature of those gatherings.
A riveting quantity that paints politics and politicians of their precise shades! A candid, hard-hitting and incisive paintings that throws gentle on the most important occasions in post-independence India – targeting Punjab, Haryana and the Emergency – that had severe repercussions for the kingdom . . . As a professional journalist, B.
An research of coverage personal tastes within the U. S. and the way crew opinion impacts political representation. While it is usually assumed that policymakers desire the pursuits of a few electorate on the cost of others, it isn't regularly glaring while and the way teams’ pursuits fluctuate or what it skill once they do.
Widespread stories and opinion polls frequently declare to teach that youth mistrust politicians, they're disengaged from political associations, and are upset approximately democracy. yet educational paintings conversely indicates that children are attractive with politics, basically in new and leading edge methods. teenagers, Citizenship and Political Participation responds to the distance among the claims of those findings.
- The State in India after Liberalization: Interdisciplinary Perspectives (Routledge Contemporary South Asia Series)
- Democracy in America: In Two Volumes
- Persuasive Attacks on Donald Trump in the 2016 Presidential Primary (Lexington Studies in Political Communication)
- Modern Constituency Electioneering: Local Campaigning in the 1992 General Election
- Margin of Victory: How Technologists Help Politicians Win Elections: How Technologists Help Politicians Win Elections (New Trends and Ideas in American Politics)
Extra resources for Authoritarian Regimes in Latin America: Dictators, Despots, and Tyrants (Jaguar Books on Latin America)
Authoritarian Regimes in Latin America: Dictators, Despots, and Tyrants (Jaguar Books on Latin America) by Paul H. Lewis