By Lambros S Athanasiou,Dimitrios I Fotiadis,Lampros K Michalis
Atherosclerotic Plaque Characterization tools according to Coronary Imaging offers a whole evaluate of computing device tools for atherosclerotic plaque reconstruction and characterization. The authors, with their services from biomedical engineering, machine technology, and cardiology, provide a holistic view. the point of interest of the ebook is at the presentation of significant imaging strategies, together with their obstacles. It comprises information at the mechanical characterization and houses of plaques and applicable constitutive types to explain the mechanical habit of plaques.
The authors discover the demanding situations of utilizing a number of coronary imaging applied sciences, and supply the professionals and cons of invasive vs. non-invasive ideas. equipment for plaque characterization and 3D reconstruction of coronary arteries utilizing IVUS, OCT, and CT photos are defined.
This publication may also help readers research new traits in photograph processing research and plaque characterization, enforce automatic plaque characterization methodologies, comprehend coronary imaging drawbacks, and understand three dimensional coronary artery and plaque reconstruction equipment.
- Describes the multimodality imaging concepts which are usual within the prognosis of arterial illnesses, together with intravascular ultrasound, optical coherence tomography, angiography, computed tomography angiography, and magnetic resonance angiography
- Discusses in-depth the computational equipment which are used for the detection of alternative plaque types
- Explores plaque in 3D reconstruction tools and plaque modeling approaches
Read Online or Download Atherosclerotic Plaque Characterization Methods Based on Coronary Imaging PDF
Best physician & patient books
Das Buch "Gesundheit und Medizin im interdisziplinären Diskurs" eröffnet die gleichnamige Schriftenreihe und bildet deren programmatische Einleitung. In acht Beiträgen nähern sich hochrangige Wissenschaftler unterschiedlichster fachlicher Herkunft dem Thema auf kultureller, begrifflicher, theologischer, ethischer, ökonomischer, juristischer und medizinischer Ebene.
*Highly recommended within the Psychiatry classification on the 2012 British scientific organization ebook Awards*A near-death event (NDE) is a phenomenon wherein strong actual and emotional sensations and visions are skilled through somebody who's both with reference to dying or has been declared clinically useless. this can be an obtainable advisor to the idea and facts underlying the phenomenon of NDEs.
This bestselling advisor has verified itself because the final advisor to sufferer conversation for all medical professionals, no matter what their event and anywhere they perform. As sufferers develop into members, medical professionals are more and more adjusting to new roles and different types of conversation - from orators and governors to confidants and interpreters.
Apesar de todos os avanços médicos e tecnológicos das últimas décadas, o câncer ainda é considerado tabu para a maioria das pessoas. Assim, quando o indivíduo descobre-se portador da doença, por vezes depara com uma espécie de conspiração do silêncio , o que pode prejudicar o tratamento e provocar consequências psicológicas profundas.
- Human Medical Research: Ethical, Legal and Socio-Cultural Aspects
- The Ethics of Medical Involvement in Capital Punishment: A Philosophical Discussion (International Library of Ethics, Law, and the New Medicine)
- Urologic Surgical Pathology
- Instinktbasierte Medizin®: Wie Sie Ihre Krankheit … und Ihren Arzt überleben! (German Edition)
- New Genetics, New Social Formations (Genetics and Society)
- Care of the Imminently Dying (HPNA Palliative Nursing Manuals)
Additional info for Atherosclerotic Plaque Characterization Methods Based on Coronary Imaging
Atherosclerotic Plaque Characterization Methods Based on Coronary Imaging by Lambros S Athanasiou,Dimitrios I Fotiadis,Lampros K Michalis