By Jehuda Reinharz,Monika Schwarz-Friesel,Evyatar Friesel
Read or Download Aktueller Antisemitismus ein Phänomen der Mitte (German Edition) PDF
Similar discrimination & racism books
This ebook brings new awareness to Simon Rawidowicz (1897-1957), the wide-ranging Jewish philosopher and student who taught at Brandeis college within the Nineteen Fifties. on the center of Myers' e-book is a bankruptcy that Rawidowicz wrote as a coda to his Hebrew tome Babylon and Jerusalem (1957) yet by no means released. In it, Rawidowicz shifted his decades-long preoccupation with the "Jewish query" to what he known as the "Arab query.
Following on from her earlier 9 books on discrimination legislations, Anne-Marie Mooney Cotter now makes a speciality of the target of kid equality. studying problems with baby labour and the correct legislation that are designed to guard the main weak in our society, the booklet explores the first function of laws and the judicial procedure and its effect at the struggle for baby rights and the last word aim of the tip of inequality.
A brand new integrative conceptual version of prejudice - the layered standpoint of cultural intolerance - is gifted within the quantity. This version is used to research the communique of prejudice in various guises resembling racism, sexism, homophobia, ageism and classism. Drawing on multidisciplinary views, the 1st chapters current the version and theoretical starting place for the e-book.
Originating within the collaboration of the overseas learn community “Gender in Antisemitism, Orientalism and Occidentalism” (RENGOO), this selection of essays proposes to interfere in present debates approximately ancient structures of Jewish id in terms of colonialism and Orientalism.
- The Nature of Race: How Scientists Think and Teach about Human Difference
- Beyond Ainu Studies: Changing Academic and Public Perspectives
- Ghosts of Halabja: Saddam Hussein and the Kurdish Genocide: Saddam Hussein's Trial for the Kurdish Massacre (Praeger Security International)
- Class, Individualization and Late Modernity: In Search of the Reflexive Worker (Identity Studies in the Social Sciences)
- The New Gilded Age: The Critical Inequality Debates of Our Time (Studies in Social Inequality)
Extra resources for Aktueller Antisemitismus ein Phänomen der Mitte (German Edition)
Aktueller Antisemitismus ein Phänomen der Mitte (German Edition) by Jehuda Reinharz,Monika Schwarz-Friesel,Evyatar Friesel